By visiting www.minervasecure.com (“Website”), you accept and consent to the practices as set out in this policy. If you do not accept the terms of this policy, please do not continue to use the Website.
This policy has been developed in accordance with the requirements of in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Your personal data is handled by Minerva Secure Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 14022730) whose registered office is at Chester House Lloyd Drive, Cheshire Oaks Business Park, Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom, CH65 9HQ. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted using the following email address: email@example.com.
Information We May Collect and Process
We may collect and process:
- Personal identifiers and contact information (for example, name, email address, postal address and contact details).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Filling in forms on the Website;
- Contacting us by phone, email or physical mail;
- Asking us to contact you in relation to services we provide;
- Ordering products or services from us;
- Requesting downloads (e.g. documentation or software);
- Requesting support related to software or services;
- Booking a physical event or online event run by us;
- Subscribing to our mailing lists, newsletters or bulletins;
- Interacting with us on social media platforms (such as LinkedIn or Twitter); or
- Reporting a problem with our Website.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- When you visit our Website, we may also collect information about you, including, but not limited to, your IP address, approximate location (town / city level), time of access, the browser you use, your operating system.
- Legal public sources to obtain more information about you. Note: Information from third parties is only collected when permitted by law.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Contact you about any relevant products or services that you may benefit from.
- Contact you about any products or services that you have undertaken.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
Who we share your data with
We may share this information with:
- Third parties for regulatory or legal obligations (e.g. police).
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We retain your personal data for the duration of the services and for six years thereafter (unless otherwise agreed). We will then dispose your personal data via industry standard secure deletion methods.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
If you visit the login page of any of our interactive portals, we may set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.